What do I get?
*One beer is include for each participate who is 21 years or older.
- Free Beer*
- Super Soft Sweet Race Shirt
- Custom Finisher Pint Glass
- Post race water and snacks
- FL.ROC Race bib
- Place in your age group and WIN one of the sickest Metals around!
- The glory of beating your friends in a Challenge
Drink responsibly do not drink and drive
What should I bring?
- Cash for parking ($10), food, beverages and merch.
- Photo ID for registration packet pick up and for your free beer.
- Change of clothes and a towel. Plastic bag to put your dirty clothes in.
- A signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. We will have extras at the registration tent. You can not run in the race without this form completed. Download the waiver here
- A group of Crazy friends to Challenge and race with you.
- There will be a $10 cash only property and parking fee
What should I wear?
- Wear something that you are not afraid to get dirty.
- Costumes are encouraged and will increase your fun factor and spectator cheers, trust us.
- A pair of running shoes that will protect your feet from any obstacles you are taking on.
- NO ipods or MP3 players Please, they will get dirty and possibly lost.
Is the FL.ROC Safe?
- Being a running obstacle challenge there is risk involved with participating in the race. We do our best to help racers through the course and safely to the finish.
- There is also Medical personnel at the course in case of an emergency.
- Racers participate at their OWN RISK.
- Obstacles may include:Tire stutter steps, Low Crawl, Military Wall, Over/Under Hurdles, Balance Beams, Mud Pits, Water Pits, Country Terrain, Rope Pull, and many more to come.
What if it Rains?
- Race continues rain or shine. Just makes the course that much better. Race promoters do have the right to cancel race if weather makes the course too dangerous.
- There are absolutely no refunds or rain dates
The race results are divided up into these age groups:
First, Second & Third place medals will be awarded for each disvision
- Top 3 overall finishers for Male and Female
Racers must be 14 years old on day of race. If racer is under 18 years old a Parent or Guardian will be required to Sign the Race Waiver.
Registering as a Team:
Team (Unlimited Number) - Any wave besides the Competitive Wave
- Teams can have unlimited team members.
- The Captain will set up the Team Name and Information and pay for themselves, then team members can join that team on their own terms (registration date, wave time, etc.)
Registering as a Single Racer: (TWO OPTIONS)
This year there are two options for Single Racers:
1. Competitive Wave
2. Fun (Open) Waves
Competitive Wave (timed for Awards)
The Competitive Wave will be the first wave of the day: 9:00 am. You should sign up for this wave if you are seeking the best possible clock time and are amped about testing your skills and endurance against the other elites that toe the starting line. Due to the fact that there are limited spaces in the Competitive Wave, we urge that you sign up early as the limited spots will fill up FAST.
Fun (Open) Waves (timed but no awards)
The Fun (Open) Waves are for everyone else planning on going out and just having a great time, building long lasting memories, taking amazing pictures, challenging friends and family members, dressing up and not necessarily worrying about the clock time.
Believe it or not, most people choose to sign up for a Fun (Open) Wave as opposed to the Competitive Wave. But we will leave the decision up to you.
Packet Pickup & Day of race registration
Packet pickup will take place on race day. We will have a registration tent where you will drop off your Signed Race Waivers and get your packets or register that day for the race. If you register day of race you will be placed into the first available Wave. Make sure you arrive early to give you plenty of time to check in and warm up before your wave.
- Racers are responsible for checking in and knowing when their wave time starts.
- Racers should be at their assigned starting location 10 to 15 minutes prior to their wave start time. We recommend arriving at least 1 hour early to get registered and to get a nice warm up in.
- Racers will be assigned to a wave in the registration process.
- Waves will be every 30 minutes.
- Race chips will be used for timing. Chips are Radio frequency chips that are water proof that will start and stop your individual time as you pass over the start and finishing mats on the course.
- This timing allows multiple racers cross the finish line while maintaining accuracy.
- The top three racers in each age group for male and female Individual Racers will receive an award.
Rules and Regulations
- Racers must follow instructions of all race organizers, staff and medical personnel. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the course and the event.
- Racers who endanger themselves or others will be removed from the course.
- Racers have an obligation to keep themselves safe and to inform event staff if at any time they feel they cannot complete an obstacle or that they do not feel safe.
- No outside alcohol or glass bottles allowed.
- No weapons
- FL.ROC medical personnel may examine any participant who appears to be injured or suffering. The medical personnel may remove any participant from the event if the medical personnel believes that participant should be removed.
- Participants assume all responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of training and or participating in the The FL.ROC, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation or physician services.